Unlimited Yoga classes for 10 consecutive days: Just $10
The FIRST 25 New Students to START their 10 for $10 in SEPTEMBER get a card for a FREE WEEKLY class (which can be shared) for the rest of 2021! **This means you are one of the first 25 to TAKE class, not just pay $10.**
Plus, anyone on the 10 for $10 who practices all 10 classes within 10 consecutive days gets 50% off a 3-month unlimited membership (not limited to first 25).
YOU have the power to transform your life, your energy, your pain levels, your fitness, your mental health, and your future.
A few notes about how it works:
- The 10 consecutive days of yoga starts the day that take your first class – you may purchase online or in-person (exact change only for cash transactions).
- 10 Days for $10 can be started on any day in September or October 2021. 10/31/21 is the last day to start.
- It is not required that you practice on all 10 days, but you will feel AMAZING if you do!
- These offers are good for any brand new or returning student (anyone who has not taken class or paid for a membership in the past 6 months or more).
How to Prepare:
- For in-person classes, make sure to arrive and be in the front lobby 10-15 minutes before the listed class time. The doors may be locked up to 5 minutes before class starts.
- A mat/towel and water are required. Bring your own or purchase/rent here.
- Hydrate extra BEFORE you arrive. And an empty stomach is important for any yoga practice (wait at least 2-3 hours after a meal).
- For live-stream classes, cameras-on is required. First and last name should be used for your Zoom name.
- For more tips, please read the new student preparation page for how to prepare for in-person classes.
For those who complete 10 classes in 10 days, see Ann at the front desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive your link to purchase your discounted 3-month membership. These 3-month discounted memberships can be activated no later than November 15, 2021.
This special is also good for livestream classes and memberships with us at Bikram Yoga Online, or a combination of in-person and livestream classes!