Spring is a great time to start your yoga practice (again!)
through May 31, 2022
Try – or get reacquainted with – Bikram Yoga for only $5/class!
**This is an opportunity for those who have not practiced nor been active with any memberships/packages/intro specials for the past 6 months.***
Get three (3) in-person or live-streamed classes for $15
Good for use any day in May 2022.
You may choose from the following classes: Bikram Yoga, One-Hour Express class, and Strength & Conditioning / Yoga Shapeshifting. (Silent and Intermediate classes are for current/regular students; please email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for an exception.)
Don’t miss this amazing chance to radically transform and improve your health on all levels!!
This special is good for any brand new or returning student (anyone who has not taken a class with us nor paid for a membership in the past 6 months or more).
Once you have paid, visit the schedule page for instructions on how to book your classes.
How to Prepare:
- For in-person classes, make sure to arrive and be in the front lobby 10-15 minutes before the listed class time. Lobby doors are locked just before the listed class time so we can start on time.
- A yoga mat, beach-size towel, and water bottle are required. Bring your own or purchase/rent here.
- Please hydrate extra BEFORE you arrive. And an empty stomach is important for any yoga practice (wait at least 2-3 hours after a meal).
- For live-stream classes, cameras-on is required. First and last name should be used for your Zoom name.
- For more tips, please read the new student preparation page for how to prepare for in-person classes.