Date(s) - 12/31/2020
2:00 pm - 4:15 pm
~SEND OFF 2020 on DECEMBER 31~
…with a THREE-SET Bikram Yoga Class!
How will you celebrate the last day of 2020?
How about with the most rocking, therapeutic, effective, and FUN yoga class in the world, all from wherever you might be?!
Our yoga practice was already global before 2020, but now it truly knows NO geographical bounds!
Normally we just do a New Year’s Day three-set class, but we thought that the end of 2020 invited an EXTRA special send-off.
Those who have practiced at least 10 Bikram Yoga classes with us are invited to our New Year’s EVE Yoga ONLINE class!
2:00 pm – 4:15 pm
We will practice 3 sets of each posture: first set instructed, second set silent.
Some third sets will have include optional “bonus” posture instructions.
Each year we usually take a special New Year’s Photo, so this year we will do a super-fun Zoom screenshot.
Feel free to bring your cheeriest New Year’s hat, sunglasses, costume, yoga-buddy pets, and/or other energizing accompaniment!
- Normal breathing throughout class will keep your effort at the perfect level.
- Be hydrated IN ADVANCE and on an empty stomach.
- No brand new students, please. Please join us on January 2 for a regularly-scheduled class!
- Prerequisite is at least 10 classes (90-minute, Bikram Yoga classes), practiced recently. (If you are close, that is fine!)
- We practice mindfully and slowly.
Bikram Yoga Capital Area is a 100% locally-owned, non-franchised, independent yoga school, committed to sustaining the Bikram method and lineage for the next generations!
We are located at 1355 E. Grand River Avenue, East Lansing, in the same shopping center as Punk Taco and Grand Traverse Pie Company.