Date(s) - 01/01/2021
10:00 am - 12:15 pm
January 1, 2021
Those who have practiced at least 10 Bikram Yoga classes with us are invited to our New Year’s Day Yoga ONLINE class – a very special way to start the new year!
10:00 am – 12:15 pm
We will practice 3 sets of each posture: first set instructed, second set silent.
Some third sets will have include optional “bonus” posture instructions.
Each year we usually take a special New Year’s Photo, so this year we will have do a Zoom screenshot.
Feel free to bring your cheeriest New Year’s hat, sunglasses, costume, yoga-buddy pets, and/or other energizing accompaniment!
GO TO THE SCHEDULE PAGE TO BOOK CLASS AND RECEIVE THE LINK
- Normal breathing throughout class will keep your effort at the perfect level.
- Be hydrated IN ADVANCE, and have a little extra water available if you think you will need it.
- No brand new students, please. Please join us on January 2 for a regularly-scheduled class!
- Prerequisite is at least 10 classes (90-minute, Bikram Yoga classes), practiced recently. (If you are close, that is fine!)
- This is not the time to push-push-push, to try to “make up” for New Year’s Eve partying, or to put forth extreme effort.
- We practice mindfully and slowly.
Bikram Yoga Capital Area is a 100% locally-owned, non-franchised, independent yoga school, committed to sustaining the Bikram method and lineage for the next generations!
We are located at 1355 E. Grand River Avenue, East Lansing, in the same shopping center as Punk Taco and Grand Traverse Pie Company.