Date(s) - 11/01/2019 - 11/30/2019
Bikram Yoga Capital Area
November 1-30, 2019
Bikram Yoga for MEN
5 FREE Classes!
Welcome to the world’s most accessible and effective yoga for men!
Check out this blog by MSU Football Coach Ron Burton…
this video of NBA star Joe Johnson about his 7-year Bikram Yoga practice…
this inspiring story of healing back pain and kidney disease…
as well as our student testimonials page – for some examples of your soon-to-be yoga buddies!
You are eligible for this special if you have not been to BYCA in at least 6 full months (182 days).
To get started on your 5 free classes:
- Come to class as soon as you can! Arrive 15 MINUTES before the start time of any beginners’ class.
- Beginners’ Classes are held 9:00 am and 5:45 pm Monday through Friday, 8:00 and 10:00 am on the weekends, 4:00 pm Sundays, and 7:45 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays) – the live schedule can be found here, which has holiday schedules posted.
- Drink several glasses of water *before* you come to the studio, and bring a large bottle of water with you.
- Towel-mat rental is $5 (cash only) OR you can bring your own bath towel and yoga mat.
- Bring other guy friends or family members with you to any of your 5 classes – they can do the special too!
- You have until November 30, 2019, to complete the 5 free classes.
- If you complete the 5 classes, you are eligible for a special 10-class Trial Membership (good for two months) at 50% off – you can buy it at the front desk, or we will send you a link upon your request. This special 10-class Trial Membership offer is on sale only through DECEMBER 10, 2019.
Bikram Yoga Capital Area is a 100% locally-owned, non-franchised, independent yoga school, committed to sustaining the Bikram method and lineage for the next generations!
We are located at 1355 E. Grand River Avenue, East Lansing, in the same shopping center as Velocipede Peddler, Punk Taco, and the Grand Traverse Pie Company.