We have the absolute best yoga value in town! When you start your therapeutic yoga practice early in life, you will bypass many of the symptoms of aging and stress that your peers and parents see as “normal”.
Even a twice-weekly practice will reduce anxiety levels, improve your focus, and change your outlook.
While most North American yoga studios primarily offer 60-minute, mixed yoga-fitness classes, you will see the difference and get much different results with the traditional practice of Bikram Yoga, only offered at BYCA.
- ages 24 and under
- enrolled full-time (or part-time with special permission)
- student at any high school, technical school, or college in mid-Michigan
These membership rates are available year round. Please send a copy or screenshot of your schedule by the end of your first month. But for now, you can just get started!
- Unlimited live-streamed, personally instructed classes
- Up to Six (6) In-Person Classes per month ($108 value)
- All-Access Members’ Pass to Audio & Video Classes
- Membership in private discussion forums and interactive Q & A
10 Class Punch-Card
- 10 In-Person Classes to be used within 2 months
- On Sundays, you may reserve up to 2 in-person classes for the coming week (Monday through Sunday)
- 24 hours before any class, you may reserve additional classes beyond the 2
- For live-stream and interactive Members’ Classroom benefits, choose the College Commitment Membership instead
- Or, to add access to audio classes only, you may add the Mini Membership for $29/month