In-Person Booking Procedures &
Livestream Class Schedule
Thank you so much for reading this page carefully! It will tell you everything you need to know about booking a class in the hot room or joining a Bikram Yoga Online class.
Live-streamed classes will remain on the schedule even after we are fully open, via our Bikram Yoga Online Program.
In addition to Bikram Yoga and private lessons, we specialize in Ghosh lineage intermediate practice, Mary Jarvis’s Yoga Shapeshifting, therapeutic/rehabilitative sessions, alignment workshops, teacher development, elite athlete training, and more. Scroll down below the schedule for more details.
We invite returning & former students to sign up for
One of the combination memberships (good for in-person classes and full online access)
In-person punch-cards (good for the hot room)
Or one of the online options.
With punchcards and combination memberships, you will be able to book your class right away.
For online-only memberships, please allow 24 hours after membership purchase for your class booking access to be activated.
Those who are brand new to Bikram Yoga may start with a private lesson and free month of live-streamed classes, and may join us in the hot room after your first month of regular practice. Please see our New Student Page.
While we have class size limits, we have designated Sunday as Reservation Day!
Every Sunday, the following membership levels may reserve UP TO THREE IN-PERSON CLASSES for the coming week (Monday through Sunday): punchcard holders, Commitment and above members, and former Flex members.
On Sunday, the following membership levels may reserve two classes for the coming week: former/old autopay unlimited members, and Convenience members.
You may book additional in-person classes within 24 hours of a class.
(We have outstanding ventilation, filtration, and nightly sterilization!)
Former/returning students: please contact us directly in order to upgrade to a 2021 combination or in-person membership, or to let us know if you are having financial hardship which prevents you from upgrading.
Going forward, all bookings and cancellations for the hot room will take place right here, on this page, using your Karmasoft email and password. Please follow the appropriate instructions below for both LIVE-STREAMED classes and IN-PERSON self-practice. Please also sign yourself in to PRE-RECORDED classes following the same method.
- You are required to be booked in Karmasoft before entering the building.
- Please make sure you are inside the front lobby at least 5 minutes before the listed class time. If you have not arrived by this time, your booking will become a no-show.
- Cancellations are also done directly via Karmasoft on the schedule below.
- ***IMPORTANT CANCELLATION POLICIES***
- For monthly members, cancellations that occur within 24 hours of a class incur a $15 fee.
- For those who booked with a drop-in or punch-card and then cancel within 24 hours of class, that class will still be counted as a used punch or used drop-in.
- No-shows (i.e. if you don’t cancel on the Karmasoft page below) incur a $20 fee.
Thank you for adapting to our lowered capacity and social distancing protocols! We can do it!
If you have taken classes with us at any time in the past, you already have a Karmasoft account. Please *DO NOT* “sign up” to make yourself a new one. If you do, you will not have an active membership on that account, and you won’t be able to book a class.
Your login id will be the email address that you have on file with us; new students will be prompted to set up a new Karmasoft account.
You can CLICK HERE to activate your account, or choose “Forgot Password” or the “Confirmation Instructions” option on the Sign-In page. These will help you to get your account working smoothly for online booking.
To practice using Karmasoft, you will “book” yourself into a pre-recorded class and then cancel your booking, so you can make sure your account is working and that you know how to use it. To get this process started, you will need an active membership.
Please allow up to 24 hours between membership purchase and activation of booking abilities.
On the class schedule (below, on this page) press the “book” button on one of the classes labelled “Pre-recorded”. (Please do not use a Live-streamed or In-Person class for your test booking!)
When you have successfully booked yourself into a class, you and I will both receive an email, confirming your booking. Once you see that you received the confirmation email, please return to the schedule page and hit the CANCEL button on the class you just booked. You will then receive an email confirming your cancellation.
Learning how to do this several days BEFORE the day that you want to come to class is going to give you and us enough time to work out any glitches. 🙂
If you have difficulties, please repeat your efforts at least once more, making sure each step is followed carefully. If you still cannot get access to your Karmasoft account, or if you do not receive the notification email, please contact me and I will help you troubleshoot.
- Sunday is the reservation day for the upcoming week. Please respect this window, as well as weekly reservation limits for your membership level (see the menu above where it says “Reservations Required for All Classes” for details).
- On the schedule below, press the BOOK button for the appropriate In-Person class.
- Follow the prompts to sign in to Karmasoft.
- You will receive a confirmation email when the booking is successful.
- Please be very careful to select the correct class: Live-streamed or Pre-recorded, as appropriate.
- (If you book for an In-Person class that has a waitlist and do not come to it, the no-show fee is $20.)
- Please press the BOOK button for the appropriate class, at least several minutes before the start time of the class. (It will not work after the class has started.)
- If you are not signed into Karmasoft, follow the prompts to sign-in, resetting your password if needed.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your booking has been successful.
- Then you can either login to the live-stream or access a pre-recorded class!
Please arrived already dressed for your yoga practice; do not plan on a full change of clothes on your way in.
Make sure you are in the front lobby no later than 5 minutes before the class time. After that, no one is available to let you in and it will be counted as a no-show ($20 no-show fee).
Masks are to be worn at all times in the building, including during class.
Please wash your hands, remove any over-clothing, and proceed directly to your spot. Please socialize from your yoga mat rather than congregating in the hallways.
Use of restrooms is limited to hand-washing and necessary use only; 3-4 people at a time are permitted in each changing room.
As always, in order to create a focused and clean practice environment, phones and bags/purses are not permitted in the yoga room.
For safety reasons, GLASS CONTAINERS are strictly not permitted in the building.
Enjoy the amazing feeling of being in the hot room!
You are already nose-breathers, so wearing a mask will only be a slight inconvenience at first. You will get plenty of fresh air through the top and bottom of your mask.
Try out different masks until you find the one that is best.
Some people find the mask cages to be very helpful. Many people bring a second mask to change into halfway through their practice.
If you are having a difficult time breathing, regulate your effort by backing off, or sitting to rest if needed.
If you are resting on your mat and breathing by your nose only, or if you need to drink water, you may bring the mask off of your face briefly.
If you need to change out of your wet clothes, please be as brief as possible.
Showers are closed at this time.
Three people at a time are permitted in the men’s changing room.
Four people at a time are permitted in the women’s changing room.
Please vacate the building by 15 minutes after you have finished your practice, in order to allow for extra sanitizing procedures.
Hydrate, as always.
Enjoy the amazing feeling of having done your yoga for the day! There is nothing like it!!
For beginners, one hour class.
For experienced students by invitation.
Mary Jarvis’s Yoga Shapeshifting
Significant pain relief, improved flexibility and strength….and the only thing we know of that makes Bikram Yoga easier!
Warm Class – 26&2
Best for beginners who are concerned about the heat, as well as youth and pregnant women.
Teacher Apprenticeship Weekends
Continuing Education for Yoga Teachers
Slow, long holds, passive stretch, breathing exercises
Traditional Primary Series