We are so excited for you to join us IN-PERSON in East Lansing, Michigan…
or via LIVESTREAM at Bikram Yoga Online!
The schedule will load here in just a moment. You can scroll down below the schedule for details on class reservation policies and procedures.
We are so excited to see you in our yoga room or on Zoom!!
With increased capacity, advance reservations are optional but still strongly encouraged.
We request that all purchases be done online before arrival at the studio. This will allow you to book your spot in class.
If you have any tech troubles, please arrive 15 minutes before the classtime to pay at the front desk.
- Nose-only breathing for 99% of class, which keeps the number of viral particles of any kind extremely low.
- Powerful, state-of-the-art air purification during all classes.
- Limit of 21 spaces in each class, which maintains 6+ feet between each practitioner.
Even prior to COVID-19, our facilities were designed and maintained with the highest sterilization and clean air standards.
- nightly sterilization with O3
- regular sterilization of all touched surfaces
- no shared equipment
- high replacement ventilation rates
- hospital-grade air filters
- ideal heat and humidity which prevents viral transmission
- environmental C02 monitoring of all classes
As of October 1, 2022, we are no longer requiring masks in our yoga school.
Please follow instructions for using the marked spaces in the yoga room.
If you have any cold/cough/covid symptoms, we ask that you practice on Zoom until your symptoms subside.
Masks are always permitted if you feel more comfortable wearing one; we have plenty at the front desk for you to use.
Going forward, all bookings and cancellations for the hot room will take place right here, on this page, using your Karmasoft email and password. Please follow the appropriate instructions below for both LIVE-STREAMED classes and IN-PERSON self-practice. You can also book yourself for a PRE-RECORDED classes following the same method.
- Please make sure you are inside the front lobby and signed in on the sign-in sheet at least 5 minutes before the listed class time. If you have not arrived by this time, your booking will be given to any students who are waiting for an open spot.
- Cancellations are also done directly via Karmasoft on the schedule below.
If you have taken classes with us at any time in the past, you already have a Karmasoft account. Please *DO NOT* “sign up” to make yourself a new one. If you do, you will not have an active membership on that account, and you won’t be able to book a class.
Your login id will be the email address that you have on file with us; new students will be prompted to set up a new Karmasoft account.
You can CLICK HERE to activate your account, or choose “Forgot Password” or the “Confirmation Instructions” option on the Sign-In page. These will help you to get your account working smoothly for online booking.
To practice using Karmasoft, you can “book” yourself into a pre-recorded class and then cancel your booking, so you can make sure your account is working and that you know how to use it. To get this process started, you will need an active membership.
On the class schedule (below, on this page) press the “book” button on one of the classes labelled “Pre-recorded”. (Please do not use a Live-streamed or In-Person class for your test booking.)
When you have successfully booked yourself into a class, you should receive an email, confirming your booking. Once you see that you received the confirmation email, please return to the schedule page and hit the CANCEL button on the class you just booked. You will then receive an email confirming your cancellation.
If you have trouble accessing your Karmasoft account, or if you do not receive the notification email, please contact me and I will help you troubleshoot. In the meantime, you can come to class and we’ll sign you when you arrive, space-permitting.
- On the schedule below, press the BOOK button for the appropriate In-Person class.
- Follow the prompts to sign in to Karmasoft.
- You will receive a confirmation email when the booking is successful.
- Please be careful to select the correct class: Live-streamed or Pre-recorded, as appropriate.
- Please press the BOOK button for the appropriate class, at least several minutes before the start time of the class. (It will not work after the class has started.)
- If you are not signed into Karmasoft, follow the prompts to sign-in, resetting your password if needed.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your booking has been successful.
- For live-stream classes, the link to the class will be located in the Booking Confirmation Email.
- For pre-recorded classes, please login separately to the Bikram Yoga Members’ Classroom, choose your class, and practice on your own!
Please make sure you are in the front lobby no later than 5 minutes before the class time. After that, booked spots will be given to any students who are waiting for an open spot.
Please set up your mat in one of the marked spots in the room, and have your water with you.
In order to create a focused and clean practice environment, phones and bags/purses are not permitted in the yoga room.
For safety reasons, GLASS CONTAINERS are strictly not permitted in the building.
Enjoy the amazing feeling of being in the hot room!
The only thing you need to do is breathe. Everything else you try.
If you are having a difficult time breathing, regulate your effort by backing off, or sitting to rest if needed.
Showers may be used. We request that you pick up after yourself (e.g. hair out of drains, spray down shower).
Please vacate the building by 15 minutes after the end of class, in order to allow for extra sanitizing procedures.
Hydrate, early and often.
Enjoy the amazing feeling of having done your yoga for the day! There is nothing like it!!
We recommend trying 5-10 classes in the shortest time period possible. It takes about 3 weeks for the body to make its initial acclimation to the heat, and as you practice each class, you will learn breathing techniques which actually help you cool your system!
New Student Consultations
& Private Lessons
The perfect way to accelerate the therapeutic potential of Bikram Yoga.
All levels welcome.
Intermediate & Advanced Practice
Ghosh Lineage, e84 Intermediate, and 84 Advanced Series
For those with 250 classes experience in Bikram Yoga
For beginners, one hour class.
For students with a regular Bikram Yoga practice.
Strength & Conditioning / Shapeshifting Homework
Significant pain relief, improved mobility and strength, extra anti-inflammatory, major respiratory training, and a feeling of lightness and youth found nowhere else. (And the only thing on the planet that makes Bikram Yoga easier!)
Warm Class – 26&2
Best for beginners who are concerned about the heat, as well as youth and pregnant women.
Especially for those with pain or injuries.
Teacher Apprenticeship Weekends
Continuing Education for Yoga Teachers
Youth /Family Yoga
Ages 6-14 Practice with Parents
Prenatal Yoga (Rajashree’s Pregnancy Yoga Series)
Contact the director in advance. Best to start practicing 6 months prior to pregnancy.
Slow, long holds, passive stretch, breathing exercises
Zoom options; please contact us for schedule.